Sunday, October 19, 2008

''Gong Gong'' Birthday...


Today is my gong gong 'DAI SHOU' (birthday)...
This was counted in Chinese date..
The actual date in English is coming Thursday which is 23.10.2008
But normaly for old ppl alwiz using Chinese date ti celebrate birthday..
It's great too..cuz can celebrate earlier ma....
right??
Well...
This is the 1st time we can celebrate together to my GOng Gong ever sinces that He tooking care of my late grandmom for 11years..

In this 11 years back..He was alwiz be at my late grandmom sides and never leave her alone in any situation..
No matter what he done, he alwiz be by her side..
After my grandmom pass away..
Eventough He stil miss her but mY grandmom stil will feel very proud n remembered the time he has been together for her in this 11 years...

But now..

My grandPapa really cheerful now!! alwiz laughing!!n alwiz try to jokes with us!!

OOOPsss..
Back to Birthday story..
My aunt planned to celebrate for him at 'BEI ZHAN' restaurant which locate in 'Melaka Raya'..
He was feel very happy 'n' excited tat he can have a wonderful moment with Us..
After our dinner we had a liltle chat in that restaurant..
In the half way of our chat...
Suddenly 1 of that workers said my grandpapa is 'OUR' daddy..
And my parents is my 'BROTHER'...
we really had a enjoy n wonderful moments..

Now my GONG GONG is 86years old !!! May God Bless him had a good life for him..


No comments: