Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Coach in Anna's house...


Finally...it's really finally...
Me n My MOM own a leather Coach Totes!!
Actually at 1st I was thought buy for myself!!
At last My mom was thinking to buy a totes too..
then I suggest that Y not just buy a Coach Totes which is more use able n its branded then others bransds..
After that She make up her mind and said ok!!
By that time I've order...
Lucky she nvr asked to looked for other's!!!
Then she told me tat!!
''U sponsor some for me''
I just said OK!!no problem ;)
Since that I still can use it n I not need to come out so much of $...
Hahaha...Yeah...
If you guys out there got interest to buy any Brand like Coach,LV,Burberry London,Gucci and etc..
U guys can Log on to
www.prettydeal.com

the price is cheaper than the Brands shops!!

No comments: