Tuesday, May 5, 2009

''SHiok''

Today after work!!
While I was on the way back from work with my colleague Cai Ling..
She was ''tumpang'' my car back..
While we pass by the Carrefore building,suddenly there was an Police standing there and was strictly asked me to go beside..
So I just went la..
At the same time I was thinking tat ''M not holding phone also,and I'm wearing sit belt ma''
Y he asked me to stopped!!
When I realized tat ''My car LIGHT''
I was like ''Oh Shittt''' this time I will die d la!!
Then the Police came to me and asked
Police:"Kenapa tak buka lampu''
Me: "sudah lupa"
Police: "U tau tak malam malam tak buka lampu bahaya tau"!!
Me: I tau! x pi i sudah lupa ma!!
Police: I buka saman untuk u a!
Me: tak mau la!
Police: u keja mana?
Me: Mahkota Parade lo!
At the same time I really dunno wat to do!! Haiz..then he asked me again!
Police: Mana u tinggal?
Me: I tinggal kat Melaka Baru lo..
Police: Ok! I buka saman la!
Me: Jangan la!!
Police: U nak I buat apa?I x boleh buat apa apa la! RM80 sahaja ma! Murah pe!!
then I was ennnnnnn..
Suddenly my fren Cai Ling said: Kita belajar lagi la! RM80 banyak la!
Police: U belajar?? bukan kerja ke?
Me: I kerja part time ma!!
Police: OK! Ini peluang terakhir!! Lain kali kalau I nampak u!! terus saman u!
Me: Sorry a!!
Wow..
Lucky not need saman..
Not need ''Kopi Duit too''
Lucky save up the RM80 sommore!!
If i really kena saman!
My RM80 for Celine's dinner is gone!!

So guys!!
Don't ever forget to open ur 'CAR LIGHT'!
Pls drive safe!
Don't use phone!
N alwiz belt ur sit belt!!

4 comments:

richrach said...

Ayoyo! These police... hari hari taking bribe! really sad case! :(

ShiNoBi said...

wahahahaha!!!
tis post is a lesson ya..
"So guys!!
Don't ever forget to open ur 'CAR LIGHT'!
Pls drive safe!
Don't use phone!
N alwiz belt ur sit belt!!"

wahhseh!! Sungguh bermakna.. can make iklan d.. xD

it's a she said...

pandai~

ericream said...

i would like to show this post to eric...he alwiz forgot to switch on his car light at night! even at KL highway oso like tat...haiz~

yanyan