Thursday, July 24, 2008

...A Bad Day...

This morning when my mom was waking me up to class!! I was feel badly with my throat!!it feels like tat something was stucking inside my throat!! Oh gossh...i was thinking bout tat m going to ''sakit kerongkong''...haiz it was really my bad day!! Oh nooo...the pain was feel like tat's something going to kill my throat!! HATE IT!!! When i back from class... I was trying to ask my aunt to make some lime juice for me tat makes my throat feel more better!! Bt it cant work faster!! Stupid@@"... then!! i try to drink lots of water!!! until now it jus like more pain!!! how ler!!! Now this days is a "sick "day!which the DURIAN,RAMBUTAN was out!! all this are human favourite fruits during the seasons!!! here the sickness come!!!which was affected by the DURIAN n RAMBUTAN!!! haiz!! now my throat was feel uneasy man~~ this is the unlucky day for me la! all just came too suddenly! when 4pm i started with FLU...ohh MAN!! M jus being like a patient d la!! Tomolo gonna work again sien man!!! FULL shift sommore...it going to KILL me la!! working the whole day!! sure will make me feel sleepy la!!tonight gonna sleep earlier to makes me get more energy to stand for tomolo's energy!!! Haha =)...jus said onli! later at night sure will sleep late wan!! k la! end up here! wait for tomolo's news ya!!!take care =p..

No comments: