Sunday, July 27, 2008

...Suffer from Sickness 'n' Examination....=p....And happy Shopping...

Oooohh...it's been 2 days i nvr blog...know y??? Heeh..1st is lazy...2nd too tired from sickness and working cuz the whole day m working this friday and saturday !!! mY leg going to broke at the time!!! sommore!! the flu just cant stop flowing..the eyes like close and open!! really SUFFER man!!atfter came back from working on last saturday,taking bath everything done..then i start do revision for my TYPOGRAPHY exam!! Till revision the half part then i started sleepy d!!!then i just stopped it and get my rest cuz the next day need to wake up early to attend church meeting and Exam!!!Wow!!time passsing fast!! the day just went to the next day!!i feel tat m jus slept a liltle while onli..!!!then woke up and get prepare to church!!
After attending church meeting,i went to had my lunch with my church fren who is Elisha!after having finish then i went to my college to study for my exam! when i reach there i saw Sin Yen and Chyh Yen! they also staying at there!!study...study...study....study...study until 2:20pm then we went to our exam hall!! I jus used bout 45minutes then i finished my exam!!! ahah=)... after passing up the paper!went out from the exam hall.. i felt like the burden is gone!!

Then when i on my way back to home!! my mom was calling me and asked ''did u wanna come to Jusco and have a shop"..then i said ok lo! i'm going now!!When i reached there! i was slow down my driving speed to find parking space! when i turn to anothere side!! i saw a parkinG space! How lucky it was!!after parking my car!! then i went to find my mom! at the same time lots of ppl!! especially Malay!! all crazy in choosing clothes,handbags,shoes,bra,innerwear,and etc...its like the whole life they can't buy anything...btw i also shop like crazy like them..haha =)...bt i din bought anything back also!!! k la! my day end here.. c ya...

No comments: