Monday, September 22, 2008

Stupid Lecturer Ever...

This afternoon I was bringing a cheerful smile to Advertising class...
After the lec came in and walk around asking others for sketches!!!
Whe he finished turning around the class!!
N he was stopped at my table n shouted
"hey Hosanna mana sketches U???
at that time i shout him back!!!!
I baru lepas minggu tunjuk u ler!! u suruh I tukar baru mia ler...
then kalao u tak percaya u tanya Chyh Yen la!!!''
Then he started talked crapsss!!!''malas la u''..shitssss la!!!
About 4:30pm the class ended n i shown him again my sketch!!
at that same time ''he suddenly reminds back wat I've done b4 the sketches!!!
I was very angry 'n'my fire were burning up same time and just scold him back!!!
''Sekarang u sudah marah orang then u baru ingat apa skectches i buat minggu lepas la!!!
N he diam-diam...
Woww..i was very happy tat i can fight back for myself at that time!!!
We alwiz have the right to fight it back when some1 do wrong things o scolding at u!!!...
so jus be daring like me!!!haha..

No comments: