Thursday, November 27, 2008

1st Day of The Day...

The view of Port Dickson..

Just came back home from International Convention which locate in Bayu Beach Port Dickson, Malaysia and this was organize by my church for 4days 3 nitezz from 24th-27th Nov 2008...

The 1st day i reached there is about 1:30pm and i saw lots of church member were there but most probably is from KL branch..After tat I went conference hall for a visit.. then Joanne pass me the room key..then i went off and bring up all my stuff to the room...After bringing all the stuff to the room and the time were turns to about 2:30pm,lots of member arrived and they were registered infront the counter...and at the same time i was quite confuse tat most of them I've nvr seen before!!So i went to ask someone..Then i was surprise..''Ooo they were came from Singapore''..Besides that there were Indonesia,Philipines also joining together...
Then when about 3:30pm I felt very bored and dunno wat to do!! then I just went back to room and tried to open my notebook and see ether the hotel got any wireless connection!! but the results was so sad!! it can't on9 at that time!! Then few minutes later my bro came back to the room n informed me tat the conference hall had the wireless connection!! and I jus ran to the hall
and on my notebook!!! ''WOW'' it was so awesome man!! the connection was super-duper fast!!
After online-ing 2hours at about 6pm then I went to get prepared!!! after ready all!! i went to had my dinner with my siblings!then we went to 1st session of the Praise and Worship session..
Before started praise n worship,there having an opening for the camp where by Pastor Debbie sang Rise Up songs..after that the praise and worship session started!!
Till about 11:30pm!!its free time! then my bro planned to went out for supper!!so we just went to a near 'mamak' stall which took about 5minutes to reached!!
So they just ordered their food s we reached there!! bt i wasn't ate anything cuz "personal problem"...ahaha...
About 12:45am we just went back to the hotel!! took bath and done straight away went to bed!!
Nitezz...

to be continued..

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hey My blog is back =) change back to www.ahmike.net