Saturday, November 1, 2008

Never Happen in my Life but only at (31.10.2008)...

One fine night..
After working and my fren was asking me to drive her to buy some food for her family at the Bandar Hilir food court which names ''Newtoon''..
When arrived there and I was trying to just park my car besides the road for a few minutes,
while waiting her at the car I was jus listen to the radio..
After buying all the food and I was trying to start my car..but it was'nt work it out and I had tried many times but it stil cannot work it out!
So i called my dad and told him that my car was'nt work it out! so he asked me to check the car battery wether it losse or tight!..''but at the same time i was too confuse n i dunno how to check"..And my fren saw my situation and she called her bf come for a help..
While waiting for her bf..
we had our supper inside the car!!
at the same time i was thought ''walao..how could this happen to me..i was so shameful.."
HaHa =P
Then her bf came and check...
Manatau is my Battery weak d..
Haiz!!It's really bad day for me ler!!!
Then i asked them go back 1st while my bro and my aunt is on the way to come and see the situation..
Wait...wait..and wait!!
Finally they are here!!
and check again the car..
stil the battery weak as my fren bf said!
so my bro called 'LONPAC' come for a help instead ''PULL MY CAR GO BACK MY HOUSE''
And we were waiting about an hour for the LONPAC..
When we came home its about 12:00am sharp..

MAN 3704 can buy TOTO..

LONPAC trying to lock my car


Finally reached home

6 comments:

irresistible said...

Poor u... and wah.. if toto really come out also not bad hor.. heheh~

VG said...

fiuh..had the exact same problem as you except that my car tak kena tarik..haha..mine happened when it was the first day of skul in lower 6.. the battery went dead and i turned to my former car instructor..haha..so my car kena jump-start.. went back home kena scolded by my mum..sigh.. at least now i know better n learnt a valuable lesson.. never ever forget to turn off your head lights after the car is dead!!!

Miss Steph said...

Kesian!

it's a she said...

lol lol lol.... =.=" realy bad day.. pity u.. but nvm at least u experienced it.. ^^ hehe.. take it easy gurl.. pray hard that tis wont happen again ya.

O-z-a-n-a said...

Irres: yeah..Hahah...so did u bought??

Virgo: my bro was thought tat jus ask the instructor jus charge for my car!manatau the fellow din bring charger so jus tarik my car lo!kesian o!!

miss steph: One day u will meet this case too! don worry!!

Jas:haha..this was my lesson bt at least i got tat experiance that u havent had it!! haha..

Gift Genius & Ideas said...

where is my face??