Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blessed Christmas...

Ho..Ho..Ho..
Blessed Christmas everyone..
Hope you got a wonderful and joyful Christmas..
And get lots of present..


Yeah..
Back to me..
Early in the morning about 7:15am woke up with a laziness mood..
cuz the day b4 slept very late at bout 2am..
So I just took 5 hours slept though..
But I still got the mood to get ready to go my grand mom graveyard and church...
When We were at my grand mom graveyard place..
It was 8:20am in the same time..
I can see got lots of visited were there to visit their late family..
after we spend about half an hour for our visit..



Then we went to had our breakfast..
Everything done...
We went to church..
When entered to the church...
Everyone was very happy to wish 'Blessed Christmas' with a great smile
and give away all the gifts...


This is the gift that I prepared for
My family,churches,children and colleague

This the gift I received..




No comments: