Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Big Gifts...

Christmas is just two days more...
I met an accident in the morning about 9:20am..
At that time I'm going to work..
It was too early and I drove very carefully and slowly..
Can't expect that around the hospital area I met an accident...
I 'Bang' MERCZ.
OOH goshh..
But I dunno why I'm not surprise with it!!!
I just oni nervous and quickly called my dad...
I was quite wondering with it...
Y suddenly the car infront of me alwiz 'Break' and Break...
I was thought that the Mercz owner must be wanted to answered the phone called..
If not y the Mercz front part never Bang anything..
When I think back and back again the situation that I've met..
I suddenly remind that..
''When after the accident''
The Mercz Owner wanted to rush away..
But He was reverse back his car and stood it and came over to see it..
He really 'JINGKAK' when u meet his face..
Haha...
Then I went to Police Station with my auntie to report the situation..
After done everything..
I went back to work again about 12pm..




My Car Front Part

Behind Part


This is the car which BANG my Behind Part
''even worse'???

Standing was the owner of the Car
not the Mercz Owner..

1 comment:

VG said...

omg~ that's a big 'ACCI' there if u know what i mean.. geez... how many times already u encounter such problems anna? aiyo..