Wednesday, December 31, 2008

GoodBye 2008...Welcome 2009

Tonight will be last night of the 2008

2008
  • I know my attitude and the real person of me.. =)
  • Sad..Grandma went to Heaven with God..
  • Get my 1st ''Coach'' Wristlet...
  • Going to be last age for 1 number..
  • Ooooh I use lost of money...
  • Met an accident
  • 1st time do rebonding =p
Welcome 2009...
  • Oooohh....age for 2 number is coming..Goodbye number of 1..
  • M going to b old.. I guess..
  • Gonna to have a Coach Handbag..if not Paris Hilton I guess.... =p
  • Hopefully can pass my final
  • I need to save up..Recession is coming...
  • Gonna to own 1 PSP...
  • Wish 2009 will be a great year to me..
Happy New Year Everyone...

Everyone out there...
Pray hard for our Nation in 2009..

1 comment:

Tekkaus said...

Hie, I'm a malacca blogger too. Happy new year to you. Your style of posting (for this post) is quite interesting! =)