Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ma 1st Coach Wristlet...

Finally I own my Coach Wristlet that I used to dream about half a year ago..
I bought it at KLCC Coach branch last Monday in KL with Taira..
Before tat I went to KLCC, I went to Pavillion search for it but it doesn't have it..
At the same time I quiet disappoint about it..
So I told myself ''well...Next time jus buy also can la''
After about 3pm had our lunch...
Taira was asking ''wanna go KLCC''??
Then I was thought tat ''need to walk how long from Pavillion''??
She said it oni took about 10minutes to reached..
So I just OK with it lo..
When reached there..
Full pack man..lots of ppl rushing up and down for their wardrobe..
Then we jus shopped oni..
till I saw Coach Shop..
I jus said 'hey Taira let's have a look lo''
then we walked in..
Lucky lots of ppl inside looking around..
If not so ''paiseh''...haha..
We just looks our things..
Then I try to find my Wristlet..
But can't get it..
sO I went to asked the promoter then she showed me..
Finally get it..
But dun have the colour that I like..
So i just bought brown with sparkling colour...
In the end I was happy that I can get wat I like...
Yeah...







1 comment:

irresistible said...

cool lo... can get branded wristlet !!! My birthday present next year ya!! Braun buffel purse enough alr. or fossil also can.. hehe!!!