Saturday, December 13, 2008

Welcome Taira N Cd...

On the 13 Dec,

I went to Re bond my hair at about 9:15am..
I was very exited at the same time cuz Taira n Cd is coming to Melaka for holiday!!
When is about 1:30pmTaira was msg me that they were reached!!
Oh goshh.. at the same time my hair havent ready yet!!

So I just asked them to wait for me!!

Haha =p
Sorry lo....
Till 3:00pm..
My hair was ready and I faster drive back home..
When i got home!!
I was went to give them a "'SHOCKED'' but seriously CD was 'terkena' with it!!
Then everything was done!!
So we started our planed!!

I bring them to Menara Taming Sari which Taira alwiz dream about it!!



Me and Taira while waiting to get into the Menara..


After tat went to Historical places..
At bout 7:30 we went to Capitol Satay Celup for our dinner..
We line up for about 1hours just our turns to eat..
When the time we line up!
Cd was thought to eat 56 sticks!!
I was surprise n asked him ''R U SERIOUS''..let see then..
Haha..manatau when we were eating I asked him..
''Hey CD just now u said wanna eat 56 sticks ma!!.
Bt now oni 20 sticks ''I guess''???
Then he said ''My stomach says cannot"
Haha..
After having Satay Celup..
We went to Jasmine's House ate the Famous ''PUTU PIRING''
But I din have it cuz at the same time was too full...
Next destiny was Jonker Street..
All the way from the begin to the end of the jonker..
Cd was alwiz look for the Samurai knife...
After walked for 2hours in Jonker then we were very tiring and we got back about 12:15am...

No comments: