Monday, August 18, 2008

The 1st day of Spark!

Ohhooh ghost...
Early in the morning 6:30a.m waking up to get ready everything to attend Spark! camp...
I was taking 8.ooa.m. but i started my journey to bus sentral about 7:45a.m. I thought was about going to be late to rush my bus!!!When i reached there it's just 8:00 sharp!! N i met Mahidran which is another participate from Melaka too..Then we got up to bus togethered and start a lil chat with him..
When about reaching Nilai the Spark! workers calling and informed that they are waiting for us at Pudu at that time was about 9:20am!!After at Sungai Besi they called us again and asking us where us again..!!!then i felt tat they really like concern to us!! ooh..Ya...
When reached the Pudu we are waiting for the others from other state!!Besides that raining heavily when reached there!
Oh the story is not finished..
cuz other is waiting to use the laptop to blogging..and the wireless is too slow..so continue later...

wOw!!The impression for me its like going to be fun in the camp,meet otheres,joinning the activities!it's like going to be who am I in the camp..
My expectation for this week gonna to be the different side of me in my attitude,thinking,challenging...etc..




1 comment:

Miss Steph said...

nana!Enjoy urslef ya!