Friday, August 15, 2008

Yes!!!!

Yes!!!Finally...finally i dare to told my lec that i got to attend the camp man!! cuz i got presentation at next Friday which is the last day of the Spark! camp..This morning(15.08.200) about 9:30am before i went to work..I plan to talk to him that i got a camp!when i saw him!i said ''hey sir!!i nak jumpa u sebab I kena pergi camp pada yang sama dengan presentation! then he ask for my letter! then i jus let him read the letter lo!!! mana tau he told me! ah 'u boleh present hari Isnin tak??i said Monday I kena pergi camp tu o!! then he said extend to next Monday which is 25.08.2008 at 10:45am..i said ok!!no problem!! Boleh!! At 1st i thought he will tell me that ''u tak payah present lagi la kalau macam tu... mana boleh!'..Manatau terbalik what i thought about!! really thanks to Mr Zairul for his understanding...
Haha..=)
c ya...

No comments: