Wednesday, August 27, 2008

''YELLOW MAN''..the real person!!

Hey sparkers!U know wat!!
today i saw the real person of Yellow man which react as ''FAT'' wan!!
He's handsome dude!!Haha..
At the same time i was working!!!
while i saw him its about 9pm n i was serving customer!! then i was like wondering and asked myself ''y i felt like i just seen this ppl b4'' then i think..think...think...n think.......
Then suddenly my mind was told me that!! This is the ''Yellow Man''which u saw at Spark! la!!
Bout a minute later!!
I started asked my friend!!-Ai Mei-
Hey Ai Mei..u saw the picture I with the 2 Yellow man is it!!
is that guy looks a like in that pic!!! then she look at him n think...
Oh ya! she said! exactly is the man la!!
after i ask Ai Mei..the Cai Ling asking me Wat happened..
then i told her bout it lo!!
Hey Cai Ling! u look the guy in front the Digi Counter..
is that guy look the same in the pic which i took from camp!!
she respond with quick action!!!
Yayayaayayaa...she said!! tat's the guy with You inside the pic la!!!

Haha..at the same times i was thinking...
Oh man!!this world is too small la!
y i can met with him a!!
Haha..it's true i saw him!!
sorry no picture....
Because i was working then its too hard i wanna 'curi' take picture lo!!
Chill...

1 comment:

irresistible said...

wah.. damn cool la!!!! this makes me remember the song.. It's a small world after all.. it's a small small world... ehehe~