Thursday, August 7, 2008

Spark me DiGi!!!


Whooaa..Raining heavily this morning about 5am, it's annoying but i got a good slept =) Till about 7:30am when i woke up! the rain stil haven't stop! i was wondering to get back to the bed again! but it can't cuz i'm having my class at 9am.It's so sad..I thought of being ''Sleeping Beauty'' one day,that i might sleep forever untill my Prince is standing infront of me and wake me up..How nice it was..Haha!!

Beauty and Prince


Ooopss...back to Spark forum.. it's not wondering time now!! it's a time for me to write a blog to win Spark camps for 5 days 4 nights on the 18th-22th August 2008 which is organised by Digi. This is a limited camp which they only selected for only 60 participants to join!! Why not i try to grab the chance to try it out!! Hey guys! y not you all just try it out too.. it's easy guys.. just only write a Blog and complete Spark's passport then it's done!! Though it might not easy to get selected into the camp but just try k...

Hey don wanna waste my time now!! here it goes ...

Hmmm...in my friends' eye sights, i will alwiz b a 'kepochi' for them..Hahahahahahahahaaahahahahahhaha..not funny la..actually the 'kepochi' i mentioned is i'm a person who is easy going and down to earth...For me,myself and i..admit is a 'kiasu' person in pursuing in my dreams..Dreams is the important in our life,it shows us our future..

Well..me..haha..cute????Oh gosh..it's childish playrole for me la..I'm now being a person who knows it's right or wrong..between dark and light..Since after joining National Service last year 2007,for about two months,I've learn to be more decipline,helpful,and more independence.Besides that,the more i've learn is to be brave and challenge in phsical activities. This what makes me now.

Colours is alwiz lighten up my life.But i choose dark colour like black,brown o grey.The colour inspiring me which is black.Black makes me look confident.Even more slimmer,sometimes it makes me look more glamorous and have a great personality in my life.


Creative??? I'm not that creative enough in blogging,wrinting,drawing,singing,acting or posing...HAHA...But i would like to say in SMSing while watching,tat was my best ever creative..DON'T BELIEVE IT?? let me show u the pic of mine!! Haha =p

Believe it???



Everyday is my best day.For my best day ever was last year 2007 April,my dad bought me a second hand car after I entered college to study.Though the car is 2nd hand's car,but it looks like new car for me.My car alwiz drives me up and down,sometimes i can drives my mom to shopping.It very useful for me.Withoutthe presence of the car,i might taking bus everyday until now or taking "11" bus ("WALKING") down the streets everday.

My 'lover' in times of needss...



If I found RM50 infront of me,as a honest citizen of Malaysia I would like to donate it to the orphanage center or charity homes who needed, because I believe that even that RM50 amount is small but it's useful to them even a cent.

Everyone has their own passion in future career..SinceI was standard 6 I always be very passion in Fashion Design industry until Now(i was19years old).It's been 9years i'm waiting to study this Fashion.Till I graduate from high school, i was asking my dad to permit me into fashion career but he wasn't like me taking this course because for his opinion,fashion is very hard to be in when graduate.At the same time I was agreed with him but sometimes i felt regret of it.In my opinion being a designer for fashion,they need to have the passion for their clothes,the needs or wants of customers and their work for the design. When having it!! Wow! the results will be the best and best that makes the customers more brilliant, happy,lighting,glamour,and even more confident in their life!!Making life beautifully was my vision in doing a design!! Sometimes I might thinking of my product in the Runway show!I will never give up to be a Fashion Designer in one day of my life!! And I wish I'll be like Malaysian Famous Designer which was alwiz inspiring me is Zangtoi,MelindaLooi or even Shoes Designer Jimmychoo someday.







ZangToi and MelindaLooi


In 15years is a long long year still....May be I might be a housewife taking care my home and children???..Or may be being a successful Fashion Designer and see my collection was walking in the Runway wearing by skinny model..???Or may be a business woman??Or phsical training coach somehow????..Haha...it can't thought of that....Well...now what I know is I'm being myself with healthy life.











2 comments:

Miss Steph said...

Nana!hope u selected to tis event ya!

Unknown said...

Great to be chosen, if u have dream, strive for it. God will help u.