Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lonely At Starbucks..

Now 1:00pm alone at Starbucks facing my laptop an having a new taste of drinks ''POME PEACH F...the taste is so SOUR..!! oh gosh..it such boring man!! i'm here its because my mom ask me to come over change her bag that she bought yesterday!!...n she wasn't like it because I told her it's too heavy and the colour look kidda 'old' for her... haha.. I'm too bad man!!! haha =p... Besides tat i can use it too!! cuz the new bag looks young and trendy...it suits for anyone!!Yeah... Oh ya...just now my working Friends was coming over to find me!! luckily they are here to accompany me! if not i really gonna die! cuz when u r alone its really lonely man!! haha..
Now is 3.oopm...n i was waiting the time pass to 4:30pm...haha... so that i can go back home and rest doing my assignment.. now i really need to rush for my assignment!! it jus leave 1 weeks 5days...the final coming!! oh no!!really scared can't rush with my corporate assignment!!! it needs to take lots of time finish it!!
k la continue it later...

No comments: