Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ooooh Spark..M coming... =P

Woooo...yesterday bout 8:30pm i received called from'Vivian'which is Sparks centered workers that she informed me that I've been selected to their Spark camp.. Oh gosh...m so happy for it at the same time which she told me tat..''Hi!! Hosanna!! i'm Vivian calling from Spark! centered!!I jus wan tell u!! Congratulations!! You were selected to joined this camp!!!then she ask for my confirmed bout it..bt then i was asked her to gave me some time to give her answered becuz i need to informed my employee cuz I was working partime at Nose Sdn Bhd for weekends,then my dad and my lecturer...

At 1st I thought i wan to bring this news to my Dad that he will proud with me that i got selected...bt...when he heard bout it..he wasn't agreed me to joined it cuz he thought was a camp in jungle...oh gosh..at the same time he also nvr gave me some time to explained probably about thut the camp...then i was asking my bro 'Michael' to helped me explaine again about the situation of the camp like activities..Then he started believed a liltle..Haha..And my dad was promised me that i can joined this camp..so after settled all the things.. I called back to Vivian and let her know that M joining..

Yeah..Spark!!! here i come on the next Monday... wait me ya!!! Gotcha...

2 comments:

Miss Steph said...

Wah...last u have it lo!good luvk..don't giv up in anything!..nice blog skin

Miss Steph said...

Hey anna,..... Okla at least u finally can go... Hope you learn many special things there and share with others.. Your dad like mine, everything i asked will disagree 1st maybe i realised "if i want to go or do something, i must try all the way for it.. Hahahaha