Saturday, August 2, 2008

...nEw baG..

Yeah! my mom jus bought 1 bag for me from Vincci!! it's a grey with shiny material!! its nice man!!it got three colour White,Brown and Grey this bag was i saw it at Jusco last Sunday! n i was asking my mom opinion for it..so she said it quite nice~~ooh! that i was really impress with it! bt i want to ask my fren help me to get it so can get more discount!!! hehe =p...after i walked around i faster SMS my fren to ask for it from her bf! so she said it has wat i wanted so i ask her to kept it for me~~ i was happy at that time!! until last thursday after i bought it n i called to my mom informed her i bought it... at the same time i was asking ''mom..the bag u buy it for me oo'' then she asked how much is it...i answered her ''nt really expensive after i got a special discount''..so she said OK!! haha..i nt need to spend so much!!so that i can keep the money to kl...bt dunno can shop not lo!! hehe..k..guys!! let me show u my new bag...
This is my new bag.. =)

No comments: