Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Spark! alwiz in my mind..


It's been 4days after the Spark!camp finished!!
After the camp!! our daily life began the same things!!
study..study..study..
As Edwin said!
''Lower 6- CAN DIE"
"Upper 6- JUST DIE"
As for me A college student..
"Midterm-CAN DIE-
"FINAL-JUST DIE"

..Me 'n' Edwin..

It jus the same things happen as that we are 'stated' as a STUDENT..
Spark! really makes my life felt RELAXING..
When came back from the camp!
mY stress was really getting worse of rushing my assignment and Final exam dude!!
I hope tat i'm back to the camp again!
its really makes me never think at all in my STUDY!!
I admit that..
I do still MISS all the Sparkers!
the days that we've been togethered,
spark!s togethered in eating,dancing,photography,drama and song writing..
crazy everyday...
the most memorable times i had is!
the last dinner we had is Malay cuisine which in the Rebung..
and Spark! invited YAWA for performanced!
their performed do make me felt very impressed by their performed using
bottle,wood stick and etc...


THIS IS YAWA TEAM

Then Taira started to danced infromed of us...
slowly Yaya,Gurl and many more..while they were dancing
I started to joined them n i really do enjoy the danced,
eventought i dun really know how to danced!!
Ya tat was my best memorable timesd I had..
The nex day...
it's the times to said GOODBYE to everyone..
I do hope tat the times will never end forever and ever...
guys! alwiz keep rocking ya!!
Miss yoou alll..
hugs!

2 comments:

Miss Steph said...

Hey na!I love the Edwin said that lower6 can,die upper6 just die!So True!

irresistible said...

Awwww... Miss u too anna!!!